Saturday evening, December 15, 2012, we hosted a Christmas Open house in our home for our Adult Fellowship and friends. We had a wonderful time with many friends, good food and fellowship. As in the past when the Luiken's throw a party there is always some excitement. One year we had a fire on the dining room table and not to be outdone this year, our punch bowl (with ice and punch) exploded! What a mess - glass and punch all over the counter, cupboard, floor and guests! Fortunately no one was hurt! Despite this little incident we had a great turn out and wonderful time.
 |
| East Side of our Home |
 |
| West Side of our Home |
 |
| Dining Room |
2 comments:
What in the world did you put in that punch!!! I know what you told me it was going to be, but what was it really? Marilyn
It looks great, MOM! Glad you all had fun. I think I would take the punch disaster over a fire. Can't wait for the next crisis!
Love you.
Kim
Post a Comment